Thank you
For your prayers for Bill and William. Thank God both are home and feeling well. Williams procedure was quite long, 5 hours and very nerve wracking. They were successful in doing what was needed when they were finally able to get to it. They tried to go through his thigh but because of him having so many surgeries and heart caths the veins there were narrowed with scar tissue and they couldn’t get through. Instead they went in through his shoulder and neck area. Since they were in there they decided to take the opportunity and check his other surgery sites to see how they are holding up and I’m happy to report that they said they all look great! I can’t tell you how happy I am to hear that. I hope and pray he never has to go through anything else as long as I’m still alive. We have been told that he may have to have another open heart when he’s older as the valve they repaired when he was 4 might need replacing someday. I pray it won’t be for many many years from now. Bill’s problem ...
I think Seth is a sweetie. He is such a kind caring person.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry about Jimmy. My thoughts will be with you all tomorrow.
Yes, Terry did tell us about Jimmy and I am so sorry, dear Sherry. That was so young to go and I know the family are all devastated. I will be thinking of all of you tomorrow. xox
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen Seth in a long time. Miss him greatly.
Love the magazine cover...no, I can't imagine myself on one either. I don't know how you do it getting up that early. Mornings and I have never gotten along that well. I pray that you know supernatural strength through funeral my friend, know my prayers will surely be with you.
ReplyDeleteHey Sis.. sending my prayers to you all on the loss of Jimmy. So young is just terrible to deal with. Hugs to you all.. PS.. I think I will start calling TORNADOES "IT"!!
ReplyDeleteMother Nature can be so cruel and heartless at times.. and she cannot be tamed, only dodged by the lucky few. We have snow storms and ice storms... tornadoes... hurricanes...floods, etc. My heart goes out to all who suffer losses from these devasting punches that Mother Nature tends to throw us.
ReplyDelete..... have I told you lately that I think you are an awesome Mama!!?? I think you are.
Glad you liked the graphic! Bwahahaha!
ReplyDelete† I am so very sorry to hear about the passing of Jimmy. The saying, 'All good things must come to an end' just doesn't seem to be a fair rule!!! I like to believe that when we lose someone close to us they still live through us and give us strength. Bless you all.
ReplyDelete